About Princeton Strategic Communications
Together with Princeton Public Affairs Group and WSW (Winning Strategies Washington) we form an award-winning full-service marketing communications team that crafts compelling stories to promote organizations, market companies, build communities and enhance reputations. We:
- Begin each engagement by understanding “what success looks like” for our clients.
- Seek to understand, before we seek to be understood.
- Craft our client’s authentic story. We look to educate and entertain, rather than interrupt.
- Fashion an integrated communications plan to reach the right people in the right way at the right time.
- Reach people through controlled media to educate key audiences and position the organization; earned media to gain credibility and raise awareness; events, digital interactive and social media to foster engagement and community.
- Report back to our clients regarding metrics and needs.
About the Position
This person must love people, have excellent communications skills, and be keenly interested in learning about new companies and organizations, especially in Cape May County. This person must work well within a distributed team-based environment while meeting regularly in Cape May. Finally, this person must demonstrate that they can:
- Listen carefully to understand and document client needs.
- Craft stories through excellent writing and editing skills.
- Align a team to client deliverables through a project management platform to ensure that communication plans are implemented in a timely fashion.
- Reach client audiences effectively through print, broadcast, digital and online media. Strong social media skills are a must. Training is the use of Constant Contact is required.
- Report documented progress regarding client deliverables and metrics.
- Proficient in English writing with proper spelling and grammar
- Social media best practices including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Proficient in Word, Keynote or PowerPoint for reports and presentations
- Proficiency in photo / editing software is a plus
Compensation. This position starts on a part-time basis at $12/hr. This position could lead to a higher part-time hourly rate, or a full-time position.